Updated: Sep 7
The principal virtue of the 360 Elite app lies in its ability to tap into the massive potential residing in your Firestick device. It's not just another media streaming application; it's the key that unlocks the door to a world of entertainment you may have never known existed. Be it movies, shows, live sports events, or music, the 360 Elite app will give you all, straight on your Amazon Firestick, transforming it into a powerhouse of entertainment. Not tech-savvy? No worries! The simplicity of this app makes installing and using it a breeze.
Lets get started
1. From the home screen of your device, hover over Find and click Search.
2. Type Downloader.
3. Choose the Downloader App.
4. Click Get or Download and the app will install. Do not open Downloader just yet as there are some additional steps we must take first.
Now that you have the downloader installed it's now time to give your firestick permission to install 3rd party apps.
5. From the home screen of your device, hover over the Gear icon in the far right corner.
2. Select My Fire TV.
5.Scroll to "About" and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options. Return to the previous screen after doing this by clicking the back button on your remote.
6. Choose Developer Options.
7. Make sure you turn on ADB DEBUGGING
Select Install unknown apps
8. Highlight Downloader and press select button on remote to turn on Unknown Apps.